Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Photographic journey to date

It's probably not accidental that each turning point on my photographic journey has been connected with trips or journeys.

Until 2001 I'm not sure I even had a camera, and the only photo I'd taken worth keeping was a lucky accident - at dawn in Tasmania at the moment my son landed his first fish.

[Dunalley]

Then lighthouses

Then  first digital Scotland 2003

Then better digital Rose, Shamrock & Poppy 2006

To now Digital SLR Brisbane Aug 2008

It's about time I learned what I'm meant to be doing with a camera in my hand!
My better photos have just been better "lucky accidents" taken with progressively better equipment.

My mission is to be able to deliberately go off on a photo session and deliberately take a good photo.
Hopefully then the lucky accidents will be a great photo.

No comments: